iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup and restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
- Integrated new iOS 11 icons
- Added power assertions to prevent computer sleep from interrupting backups
- Better handling of large backups to an external drive
- Devices are now always backed up before updating or reinstalling iOS
- Better handling of iOS reinstallation on multiple devices simultaneously
- Reinstall iOS: Added warning before iMazing puts the device in Recovery Mode
- Apple TV no longer displayed in iMazing Mini since tvOS does not allow backups
- Fixed crash when adding backup folder
- Fixed rare case where a ‘Backup Successful’ notification was erroneously displayed (iMazing Mini)
- Localisation: fixed french spelling mistake of ‘Diagnostics’
- Minor stability fixes
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor