iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup and restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
- New "iTunes Archived Backups" section in iMazing's left sidebar to show iTunes archived backups which are not longer needed and could be removed to gain disk space on your computer
- Differentiate backups and devices is now easier in the sidebar, "Backup" is now shown in the description for backups
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Loading music from an iPod Classic, Mini or Nano was never finishing in some rare cases
- First access to an app shortcut was slow, it's now much faster
- Extracting an app from a backup could fail when app was not installed on the connected device
- Extracting, Installing or Deleting an app is now faster
- Fixed a rare crash on Windows when disabling Find My iPhone
- Fixed an error when installing apps not downloaded from the App Store
- When loading the "Device info" view, apps icons were blinking on Mac
- Progress bar was blinking on Mac when updating the software
- New MacBook Pro Touch Bar was not working with an iPod Classic connected
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor