Image Smith is a powerful batch image processing tool. With a variety of features you can easily scale, reorient, recolorize, convert, and flatten images. Image Smith can open numerous different picture file types, and output in the most common industry standard formats like JPEG, GIF, and PNG.
Use the numerous predefined presets in Image Smith to scale or stretch images down to formats suitable for Web banners, e-mailing photos, backups, and more! This is ideal for taking large photos from your camera, which may be upwards of five megabytes each, and scaling and converting them down to a manageable size of only a few hundred kilobytes.
Many power-user features are also included: changing the color levels, applying a sepia effect, inverting, changing the contrast, auto-levelling, extracting image masks, and rotating by angle. Additionally, also easily preview the effect of the settings before processing the entire set.
Image Smith is available for both Mac and Windows, and ensures you get the same experience on whichever computer you are on. Download the free fifteen day trial, and take the redundancy out of image editing!
- New Feature: Can now preview images in the main window instead of separately.
- New Feature: File list now shown in main window with mini image previews.
- New Feature: Can now zoom in and out of preview or view at actual size.
- New Feature: GIFs and animated GIFs can now be cropped, rotated, and scaled without losing transparency and animation.
- New Feature: Rename files dynamically when processing with some useful variables.
- New Feature: Use Web-safe file names.
- New Feature: Add sharpness effect.
- New Feature: New icon!
- New Feature: Clicking the Dock icon when the main window is closed will now open it.
- New Feature: Add blur effect.
- New Feature: Scale by maximum pixels, percent and pixels.
- New Feature: Crop by percentage.
- New Feature: Threadedly loads files from drag-and-drop.
- New Feature: Can now drop files and folders onto the Dock icon.
- New Feature: Presets menu item to easily switch between different presets.
- New Feature: Crop by co-ordinates relative to left, right, top, and bottom instead of top, left, width, and height.
- New Feature: Now retains meta data for TIFF, JPEG, and PNG.
- New Feature: Now retains colour profile data for TIFF, JPEG, and PNG.
- Bug Fix: QuickTime image export works again.
- Bug Fix: Sepia now uses proper official sepia value.
- Bug Fix: Countless other small bug fixes.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later