Image Exif Editor is the best and easiest way to view and edit image’s EXIF metadata. It was designed to present as many details about how a photo was taken in a clear and easy to understand format with powerful EXIF metadata editing capabilities. It’s the most powerful tool for handling the EXIF information in your favourite images.
- The Easiest Way To Edit Exif Data You do not need know more detail for change the image’s metadata, Image Exif Editor give you many visible pre-set value for choice, so you just choose one for editing. It’s so easy!
- Batch Image Exif Data Edit Supported Image Exif Editor supports Batch image editing: you can apply one image’s modifications to other, and you can batch-modify or clear EXIF metadata
- You can see the place where your photo was taken on a map, and you can easily drag a pin to set a new place for where your photo taken.
- Enhanced GPS Geolocation Edit GPS Geolocation Edit is commonly used, so with Image Exif Editor’s enhanced GPS geolocation, you can search for a place and drag the pin to change to the destination. You can also input the latitude and longitude values to re-locate your images. You can find other amazing features when you use this function.
- Quick Search Allows You To Easily Find And Edit The Image’s Exif Metadata You can quckly find the image you want to edit by typing the name to search for in a large number of images.
- Undo Redo Supported For Batch Edit You can redo edit when you change your mind to give up your edit, and you can clear all by clicking the Clear All button in the batch operation area.
- Easy to find edited field by different color and identify the edited image by image state icon.
- Easy To Use User Interface
- Support Most Image Formats
- New designed UI for more efficient workflow and new macOS
- The last core engine for read and write image Exif, IPTC, XMP parase more stable
- New Preset support fields filter and custom select Exif Fields
- Update "Date time" can by setting datetime offset
- Support localized datetime format
- Export multi images' Exif data into one CVS file
- The values of Summary info Tab merge files' Exif, IPTC, XMP data
- Image support preview by click "Space"
- Other more details improve
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor