IINA is the modern video player for macOS.
- For and only for modern macOS – IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to its user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language, and keeps up the pace of new technologies such as Force Touch and Touch Bar.
- Revolutionary user experience – IINA simplifies a lot of user interactions. In addition to traditional cascaded menus, it provides interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible, powerful control of the playback.
- Powerful functionality – Based on MPV, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably outputs high-quality video that is optimized for Retina screen. MPV’s config file and script system are also integrated.
- You are the target-user – IINA is made by a user like you, who (may be) also having been expected for a powerful and elegant media player on macOS for years. Whether you just got your first Mac or are already a professional MPV user, IINA will satisfy you for its customizability and expandability.
Note:IINA is a free open source software. You can download in the official website.
- Corrects label/tooltip for Safari toolbar button (#2313)
- Fixes arguments with "=" cannot be parsed correctly.
- Fixes can't hide side bar when current tab is audio or subtitles (#2360)
- Fixes long time label is cut off in Music Mode (#2344)
- Prevents crash when adding custom filter with no name (#2348)
- Fixes some URL with trailing newline cannot be opened by Open URL Window (#2309)
- Fixes media keys not working on App start up (#2338)
- Adds .cue extension to document types.
- Adds a new option -no-stdin to iina-cli (#2086).
- Adds a search bar to filter and search key bindings. (#2241)
- Update Russian localization (#2368)
- Update Japanese localization (#2325)
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor