IINA is the modern video player for macOS.
- For and only for modern macOS – IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language and keeps up the pace of new technologies like Force Touch and Touch Bar.
- Revolutionary user experience – IINA simplified a lot of user interactions. In addition of traditional cascaded menus, it prefer using interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible and powerful control of the playback.
- Powerful functionality – Based on MPV, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably output high-quality video that optimized for retina screen. MPV’s config file and script system are also integrated.
- You are the target user – IINA is made by a user like you, who (may be) also having been expected for a powerful and elegant media player on macOS for years. Whether you just got your first Mac or are already a professional MPV user, IINA will satisfy you for its customizability and expandability.
Note:IINA is a free open source software, you can go to the official website to download.
- Crash when changing key bindings - If you have encountered such problem, even if you installed 0.0.9, please also find the config file you were trying to modify in ~/Library/Application Support/com.colliderli.iina/input_conf/, and delete the corrupted line, which only contains a key code without corresponding action
- Crash when buffering in Traditional Chinese environment
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor