IINA is the modern video player for macOS.
- For and only for modern macOS – IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to its user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language, and keeps up the pace of new technologies such as Force Touch and Touch Bar.
- Revolutionary user experience – IINA simplifies a lot of user interactions. In addition to traditional cascaded menus, it provides interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible, powerful control of the playback.
- Powerful functionality – Based on MPV, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably outputs high-quality video that is optimized for Retina screen. MPV’s config file and script system are also integrated.
- You are the target-user – IINA is made by a user like you, who (may be) also having been expected for a powerful and elegant media player on macOS for years. Whether you just got your first Mac or are already a professional MPV user, IINA will satisfy you for its customizability and expandability.
Fixed from 0.0.13
- Crash on launch encountered by some OS X 10.11 El Capitan / macOS 10.13 High Sierra users
- No video in full-screen encountered by some OS X 10.11 El Capitan / macOS 10.13 High Sierra users
- Crash when trying to enter interactive mode (crop/delogo) while in legacy full screen
- The option "Enter full screen when launched" conflicting with music mode
- Upgraded the built-in FFmpeg to the latest version
- Enhanced full screen animation which is smoother than ever
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor