iFinance allows you to keep track of your income and spending — from your lunchbreak coffee to your new car — in the most convenient and fastest way. Clearly arranged transaction lists of all your financial resources from your debit account to your credit card and cash show you exactly what you spend your money on – the first and most crucial step in getting your finances on-track. iFinance lets you know how your assets perform. Have it analyze your finances and the available charts and reports will show you instantly what your biggest spending items are and where there’s potential for savings. The convenient budget feature helps you review your financial goals. How much money can you spend today if you want to stay within your budget? How much more income is needed to achieve your monthly goal?
It supports several different banking file formats, such as CSV, QIF, OFX, and mt940. Import your data by using one of these formats or retrieve your bank account transactions via OFX direct-connect. Please note that not all banks support OFX direct-connect. Please check out our free demo version if you are unsure about your bank’s online features.
Keep iFinance up-to-date on all your devices using iCloud or the enhanced WiFi-Sync feature. Once you establish a WiFi connection, Sync takes all new entries that you made on your Mac at the office or on your iPhone while you were on-the-go and merges them into a single, up-to-date version. WiFi Sync allows multiple users to manage the same database. This may become useful, for example, if you are in charge of a club’s or association’s finances, or if you manage a bank account with another person.
- New: Interactive 3D charts
- New: Copy & paste transactions and split transactions between accounts
- New: It is now possible to import and manage PDF format bank account statements
- New: TouchBar support
- New: It is now possible to have transactions show their category symbol and contact icon at the same time (can be activated in application preferences)
- New: It is now possible to add a commission/fee to stock transactions
- New: Added option in app preferences to choose whether media attachments should be ignored when copying transactions
- New document icons
- Improved: CSV import is now able to import amounts with a suffix credit/debit sign, e.g. "4,50-"
- Improved: Charts now show the total sum of incomes or losses
- Improved: Address book contacts can now be merged directly with contacts in iFinance.
- Improved: WiFi sync network code has been rewritten. It should now be faster and more reliable
- Improved: Transaction lists of categories, charts, reports etc now show more information, e.g. payer/payee details
- Printing: New option to also print check numbers of transactions
- Printing: Day balances from multiple accounts can now be merged when the transaction list is sorted by date
- Fixed: CSV export now correctly uses a split transactions original currency and amount sign
- more improvements and bug fixes
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor