iFFmpeg is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie, audio and media files between formats. The FFmpeg command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Added support for .str and .pss files.
- Improved some GUI parts.
- Added support for Alias Wavefront PIX image.
- Embedded Dvd_subtitles can now be hardburned for every container format.
- Encoding to x265 now uses a CRF value of 25 by default (= about same quality as c264 with CRF 20 but with 1/2 file size).
- Improved FFmpeg error handling.
- It is now possible to create movies from Tiff images.
- Now checks if macOS Movie folder is present. If not, falls back to the desktop folder.
- Fixed crash when enabling ‘Only encode selected chapter’.
- Fixed issue encoding to ALAC with Core Audio (hardware accelerated encoding).
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor