iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Now accepts DPX frames.
- Added AAC-HE support for several containers.
- Added support for AIC codec.
- Improved FFmpeg error handling.
- Updated to MediaInfo 0.7.74
- Fixed regression issues when encoding to h265.
- Fixed issue scanning very large files.
OS X 10.7 or later