iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Improved merging files.
- Added support for H265 in MPEGTS containers.
- Fixed issue encoding to AVI container with XVID video codec.
- Moved Color Primaries, Color Transfer Characteristic, Colorspace and Color Range FFmpeg options to separate settings window.
- Fixed issue with splitting 2.1 and 5.1 (side) audio streams.
- Fixed issue when splitting audio streams to folder name containing spaces.
OS X 10.7 or later