iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Improved/faster encoding to ProRes (about 10x faster).
- Improved ProRes presets.
- Improved building FFmpeg command line when a lot of filters are assigned.
- Rewritten mapping code.
- Rewritten code for merging files.
- Added user preset '1920x1080 3D to 2D'.
- Added '.mts' file extension for AVCHD container.
- Fixed pausing encoding.
- Fixed some graphic glitches when running OSX10.10.x
- Fixed issue scaling the metadata window.
- Fixed mapping when splitting audio layouts.
- Fixed memory leak when created dvd .iso file.
OS X 10.7 or later