iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed H265 Main Profile preset.
- Fixed editing the H264 'Preset' option.
- You can not export anymore to images, merge, make iso while encoding is in progress.
- Fixed issue with setting the audio bitrate to 512k.
- Fixed issue after encoding has finished on OS X 10.7.x
- Optimised CPU usage when encoding several batch files at ones.
- Now automatically sets the pixel format when needed.
- Fixed memory leak when removing batch files.
- Improved several optional presets.
OS X 10.7 or later