iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed issue when enabling "Force CBR mode".
- Option 'Encode with Avid Nitris compatibility' for DNxHD is now saved in user presets.
- Improved making thumbnails.
- Video and audio passthru for MKV containers now works again (broken in 3.9.2).
- Demo is reset. All customers who purchased iFFmpeg on or after 1 November 2013 are eligible for a free Grace Period update to iFFmpeg 4. Your upgrade license and software download will be made available to you on the release of iFFmpeg 4 (ETA Q1 2014).
OS X 10.6 or later
Working FFmpeg OS X binary