iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed memory leak when removing batch files.
- x264 CRF value is now correctly set.
- Fixed issue when enabling Audio Stream Passthru.
- Fixed issue when enabling 2-pass encoding.
- Fixed locking up when using Auto detect crop size.
OS X 10.6 or later
Working FFmpeg OS X binary