iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed issue encoding to DNxHD.
- Fixed issue when encoding to MXF container with DNxHD video codec.
- x264 profile High422 and High444 now works correct.
- Improved several iDevice presets.
- Encoding to Animated GIF now works when source no RGB24 pixel format.
OS X 10.6 or later