iExplorer (was iPhone Explorer) is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbreaked and non-jailbreaked iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
- All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
- One-click recover of music and videos straight to iTunes
- Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
- Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
- Browse iTunes backups. Export: Messages (including attachments), calendars, voicemail, call history, contacts, notes…
- Works with all types of iPods, iTouch, iPhones, iPads
- New and easier to use device home screen with category filters.
- Updated and improved app icon.
- A Documents folder which offers users a safe place to store their documents without having to worry about damaging device system files.
- A home screen link to the Awesome Files documents directory to allow easy access for file storage on the device where those files can be viewed on the go.
- Intelligent backup decoding, now will not bug you to make a new backup if the backup is less than 24 hours old.
- You can also now refresh the backup manually from its right-click menu.
- Messages (SMS) viewing updates include new sorting columns such that you can now sort by contact name, most recent message date and even total messages in the conversation.
- Various message related back-end fixes, exporting fixes and other improvements and have been made as well.
- Auto-Transfer (recover everything to iTunes) includes various UI updates and bug fixes.
- Fixed a disk mounting bug that prevented certain devices with international or special characters in their name from being mounted has been resolved.
- Many other bug fixes and updates.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel 32
- iTunes 10 or later