iExplorer (was iPhone Explorer) is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbreaked and non-jailbreaked iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
- All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
- One-click recover of music and videos straight to iTunes
- Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
- Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
- Browse iTunes backups. Export: Messages (including attachments), calendars, voicemail, call history, contacts, notes…
- Works with all types of iPods, iTouch, iPhones, iPads
- Various improvements and fixes for reading and exporting backup SMS/Messages.In particular, exporting Messages to a PDF that have a lot of photo attachments, the PDF file sizes are much smaller.
- Fixed a bug where PDFs in Books would not drag-and-drop.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iTunes 10 or later