iDraw is a powerful, feature-packed vector-drawing and illustration application for OS X. It has all the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create intricate designs quickly and easily, and continue working on the go with iDraw for the iPad.
Create resolution-independent illustrations that can be pasted into Pages documents, included in Keynote presentations, or used together with iBooks Author.
- SVG import and export
- Shape libraries
- Styles library
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Layers, text, images, multi-color gradients, rgb color picker, brushes, bezier pen tool, customizable canvas templates, masking, PDF export, and much more!
- Brush and pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape creation tools
- Multiple layers
- Powerful pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Multi-color gradient editor
- Text styling
- Rotate, scale, with alpha transparency
- Snap to grid
- Canvas styles
- Group / Lock / Lock aspect ratio
- Export designs as vector-based PDF and SVG files
Enhanced for Yosemite
- Use Handoff to seamlessly continue editing a document on a different Mac or iPad.
- Store and access iDraw documents directly on iCloud Drive.
- Support for Handoff and iCloud Drive requires OS X 10.10 Yosemite and iOS 8.
Redesigned User Interface
- Beautiful new interface designed for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- New single-window interface with in-place settings panes.
- Switch between Single Window Mode and Floating Panels (View > Show Floating Inspectors).
- Create print-ready documents with CMYK colors.
- Assign CMYK color profiles (Modify > Color Settings…).
- Choose between RGB and CMYK document color modes.
- Export CMYK-based PDF documents.
- Fill shapes with repeating vector patterns.
- Create new patterns from any selection of shapes.
- Use the '+' button in the pattern fill popup to create a new pattern.
- Rotate and scale patterns using the settings in the Fill pane.
- Clip objects inside vector shapes.
- Paste objects inside of a shape to create a clipping group (Edit > Paste Inside).
- Release clipping group shapes using the ungroup command (Arrange > Ungroup).
- Double-Click an object inside of a clipping group to select it directly.
- Apply a blur effect to any styled object.
- Enable, disable, and adjust blurs from the Appearance Effects pane.
- Adjust the blur radius to control the amount of blur applied.
- Quickly select objects which share the same appearance settings (Edit > Select Similar…).
- Easily find and select objects based on their stroke color, fill color, opacity, etc.
- Find and select objects across all layers, or only within the currently selected layers.
Enhanced Export Options
- Automatic @3x asset generation.
- Export bitmap and vector assets directly into Xcode xcasset folders (File > Export Layers…).
- Shadow and glow effects are now exported using SVG filters.
- Improved Swift code export for Swift 1.0 language changes.
OS X 10.6 or later