iDocument is designed to manage your mass of documents seamlessly with high efficiency. You can tag them, group them, and search them the way you want. Whenever you need a document, iDocument will be your first-channel to find your documents, or get to your documents within few clicks.
- Variety supported formats: Numbers, Pages, Keynote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, OpenOffice, RTF, TXT, CSV, TEX, PNG, JPG, Tiff, BMP, OmniPlan, OmniGraffle, OmniOutliner, Chm, ePub, DjVu, video, audio
- Manage documents from variety sources: Cloud storages: iCloud, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Sugarsync, Skydrive, Box.net, etc.
- Local folders: documents folder, scanned papers, mail attachments, photo stream folder, etc.
- Network storage: USB external driver, NAS driver, shared folders from others.
- Search documents the way you like: quick documents title search, document tag search, content keyword buzz search, documents format search
- Safebox is designed to encrypt and hide your private documents
- Deep thought documents management workflow: multi-layer group structures system, open metadata tag system, focus quick access portal, smart folder group system
- Added feature to drag back documents from Trash can;
- Added feature to rebuild preview images by: Cmd+Opt while starting iDocument 2;
- Fixed the bug of assign tags on multiple objects;
- Fixed the bug of Control+click key to show contextual menu;
- Fixed the bug of change documents date;
- Fixed the bug of moving documents to SafeBox;
- Fixed the bug of adding tags by copy and paste;
- Fixed the bug of deleting files;
- Fixed the bug of document authors;
- Fixed the bug of zoom bar;
- Fixed some crash bugs.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later