Iconjar leaves digging through your design asset folders behind and lets you access your icons without the hassle. Your icon organizer is always just one click away. It features incredible support for SVG’s and icon fonts that you can drag-and-drop into any app. It’s no rocket science, we pinky promise.
Iconjar’s search has been designed and developed with speed and efficiency in mind. Hit the spacebar and preview the icon at any size using our custom designed Quicklook feature.
It even works in combination with apps that don’t natively support SVG’s*. Our goal is to make IconJar part of your workflow without you even noticing.
Design hand-off becomes super easy with the help of our export feature. Just select the icons you want, pick the sizes you prefer, click export and we’ll handle the rest.
- You can now use Quickdrag to export multi sizes at the same time
- Quickdrag now has ability to include the size format onto the filename (right click on the icon within Quickdrag)
- We have added ability add/remove the width and height attributes for SVG's when they are exported (check preferences)
- Improved empty states
- Reduced IconJar application size
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.14
- Various bugs have been squashed
- Fixed a crash when importing whilst subfolders and sets were being created
- Fixed a few crashes with 10.14 beta
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor