Icon Slate lets you easily compose, import and export icons in many formats for desktop and mobile.
- Multi-formats Import and export .icns (retina), iOS (iOS 7, retina), .iconset, .ico (Windows Vista 256×256), Android, .png, .tiff, .iContainer files and Folder.
- Formats customizations Select the sizes to use for each formats. Export sizes and icons in separate folders… Save and load configurations.
- Simple Drag and drop one or several images to compose your icon.
- Quick Create icons quickly by using copy mode (Copy to empty or filled sizes, Copy retina to regular sizes) and operation mode (Cover filled sizes, Trim transparent pixels).
- import and export Manage multiple icons in a project. Batch import and export.
- Finder integration/Services and Automator Convert images quickly in Finder and use Icon Slate convert tool in your automator workflow.
- Preview Built in preview in Dock. Adjust the background color to check the rendering of your creations above different backgrounds. Preview the icons with four different icon layouts (default, iOS 7, iOS 6 and iOS 6 with gloss effect).
- Optimized for OS X iCloud, Retina UI, Version, Auto-save and QuickLook.
- Services and Automator Convert images quickly in Finder and use Icon Slate convert tool in your automator workflow.
New in 4.4:
- Extensions for Yosemite that lets you create icons directly in Finder
- Export panel: you can now convert opened images directly to different icon formats or create a project with this images.
- New plugin for Sketch that works with the App Store version (Install: Icon Slate menu > Install Sketch plugin). It uses the brand new export panel.
- Apple Watch format and appearance
- Redesigned new project panel
- Predefined format configurations (Favicon, Mobile, Desktop)
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor