Icon Glue is the easiest way to quickly create an Apple Icon Image (.icns) for your Mac app from a single 1024×1024 pixels sized PNG or TIFF image.
Just open your image, select what you want to create (Icon Glue will remember these settings) and save it. You can also open an OS X application bundle to easily extract its icon withouth having to browse through the bundle’s internal folder structure.
Icon Glue can:
- Create .icns files or .iconset image sets from a single PNG file
- Create the iTunesArtwork.png image required for app submissions on the Mac App Store
- create all app icons for your iOS apps
- Extract all images from an existing .icns file or an application bundle’s icon
Rectangular (non-square) or too small images will be adjusted accordingly to ensure that the result is always a valid, retina-compatible .icns image file.
If you find a bug in this app, please report it to the bug tracker so I can fix it as soon as possible. You can reach the bug tracker directly via the “Icon Glue Support” link.
- creates 120px app icons for iOS 7 (Retina)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later