iClock Pro is a menu-bar replacement for Apple’s default clock. iClock Pro is an update, total rewrite, and improvement to the popular iClock. Have the day, date, and time in different fonts and colors in the menubar. iClock is also a kind of centrally located time-hub from which many time related functions can be controlled. iClock is an essential time utility for pilots, business people, travelers, and anyone who communicates with people in other time zones.
- See the day/date/time in the menubar in different fonts/colors/formats; customize it as you wish
- Gives an easily accessible, at a glance system menu view of times/timezones/dates in as many parts of the world as you want
- Option click on the time/date in the menubar to see your stock portfolio with updates in near real time
- Application menu just like there used to be in System 9; on Intel Mac shows you which applications are running in Rosetta
- Alarms/timers that can be set in one click; never miss another appointment
- Web info, stop watch, and instantly available calculator
- Gives you a time-zone calculator that finds the best time to connect up the people in as many time zones as you want
- To-do list with inline calendar accessible from the menu bar
- Add the people/companies you work with directly from the address book
- Gives the dial codes for countries around the world
- 12- or 24-hour time
- iClock calendar shows birthdays from Apple’s Address Book and links to iCalendar
- iClock calendar can float on top or below other windows and its transparency can be set
- iClock calendar accepts background pictures
- Synchronize with other Macs using .mac account
- Double click a day in iClock calendar to go direct to your choice of iCal, Meeting Maker, Oracle, Now Up To Date, and Palm Desktop
- Convenient stock portfolio in the menu bar that is updated whenever you want
- Added an option to set light/dark mode manually or automatically. Manually can be set via preferences or in menu option. Automatic changing is possible via local sunset/sunrise time or users' custom schedule.
- Added a user interface option for switching light/dark mode manually and automatically. Manual switching is now on by default.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor