iClipboard automatically keeps a history of everything a user copies to the system clipboard in any application. It provides a class-leading total of four different ways to paste clippings from the history. Users can organize their clippings into projects. iClipboard features an elegant interface that shows rich previews of each clipping.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- Streamlined, gorgeous interface makeover
- See long text clippings (previously abbreviated)
- Overhauled plain text pasting so it's faster, easier, and not a global setting
- On-the-fly text transformations instead of global setting
- Clipping info shown directly in Shelf
- Overhauled Shelf resizing to be less complicated
- Shortcuts are now shown in the menu bar
- Improved performance
- Removed ability to paste clippings via the Services menu
- Removed feature for creating notes in SOHO Notes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor