iClip is the premier multiple-clipboard and scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac’s Dock: just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
- Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag-and-drop, or just 1-click.
- Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
- Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away!
- Critical Bug Fix! Please update if you use 5.2 to 5.2.3 to prevent data loss should iClip quit unexpectedly.
- Does not crash any more after days or weeks of use if iClip is never quit.
- Solves some Dropbox synching issues.
- Automatic window hiding does not get stuck when switching Clipping Sets.
- Pop-Up Preview for Internet Address clips allowes editing now.
- Supports application ID exchange with other clipboard tools (see http://nspasteboard.org, "org.nspasteboard.source").
- The iClip Events script has been updated on the support website, fixing an error that occured when a Smart Search Set was active during the recording of a new clipping.
OS X 10.7 or later