iBoysoft Drive Manager can manage external drive and network drive with ease:
- Unmount, eject external drives
- Map network drives
- Map a file share (FTP, SFTP) server storage as a local disk in the Finder, open remote files with any application and work like on a local volume.
- Safely and automatically eject all external drives when Mac sleeps
- Automatically disconnect network drives on sleep and connect them on wake from sleep.
- Get notified when a volume becomes available or an external device can be ejected safely.
- One click to disconnect all network drives or unmount all external drives.
- Fixed some bugs
- Improved read/write speed
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra support
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor