Hyper is a terminal built on web technologies.
The goal of the project is to create a beautiful and extensible experience for command-line interface users, built on open web standards.
In the beginning, our focus will be primarily around speed, stability and the development of the correct API for extension authors.
In the future, we anticipate the community will come up with innovative additions to enhance what could be the simplest, most powerful and well-tested interface for productivity.
- Fixes CMD+K, faster on Windows, fewer bugs
- Re-implement clear, make it not buggy, fix CMD+K: #1796
- Modify config watch interval to 2s. Improves CPU usage on Windows! (#1772): #1699
- Open Hyper config in the native desktop's default manner: #1784
- Round up float values for hamburger menu positioning. Fixes #1462: #1753
- Simplify and correct newlines replacement logic on Windows: #1713
- Handle electron default env to avoid leaking the google API key to user's envs: #1764
- Check for null/undefined session in addSessionData: #1698
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor