Hype lets you create stunning animated and interactive web content.
Hype’s HTML5 output works on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. No coding required.
Hype Professional In-App Purchase upgrade now available!
Hype is used by leading designers to create animations which add a “wow” factor to web pages, infographics, presentations, digital magazines, ads, iBooks, educational content, app prototypes, portfolios, animated GIFs, videos, entire websites, and much more. Hype won the 2011 Macworld Editors’ Choice Award.
From prototype to production, anyone can create rich interactive media with Hype.
- Easy to use keyframe-based animation system
- Record mode watches your every move, automatically creating keyframes as needed
- Create natural motion curves with bezier paths
- Make scenes for organization and flow
- Use the power of multiple simultaneous timelines to run animations
- Visually build action handlers to respond to taps, clicks, and animation events
Create Stunning Content:
- WebKit-based WYSYWIG “what you see is what you get” scene editing
- Intelligent guidelines, arrangement, and sizing tools
- Easily integrate video and audio for stunning multimedia documents
- Cutting-edge effects: blur, hue shift, brightness, saturation, shadows, reflection, and 3D transforms
- Add Google Fonts to your projects or use your own CSS web fonts
- A flexible layout system resizes your content to fit any screen
- Retina image support
Perfect for Mobile:
- Hype’s HTML5 output works great on mobile devices
- Easily add swipe and touch actions
- Bind drag events to timeline positions for rich interactivity
- Preview your projects on iPhones and iPads with the free Hype Reflect companion iOS app
- Hype Reflect’s Mirror Mode shows edits live as you make them
Extend with Code:
- Edit the Inner HTML of any element
Export to HTML:
- Content works across all browsers from IE 6 up to the latest Chrome
- Integrate into existing pages by copying and pasting 3 lines of HTML
- Great for ads and fast on mobile: A minimal document is only 24 KB (compressed) and 3 network connections
- Share your work by publishing directly to Dropbox
Hype also Exports:
- iBooks Author widgets
- Animated GIFs
Because We Love OS X:
- Written in Cocoa exclusively as an OS X app (supports 10.8 through 10.10)
- Adopts new OS X features and is gorgeous on Retina displays
Hype Pro is available as an in-app purchase and adds powerful features to Hype 3:
- Responsive Layouts
- Symbols for creating reusable elements
- Persistent Symbols for master content
- Dark interface theme
- Editable timing functions
- Grid system
- Rearrangeable interface
- OAM widget export
Unlock Hype Pro via the Hype > Upgrade to Hype Professional menu item.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor