Hype allows you to create beautiful animated and interactive Web content.
Hype’s HTML5 output works on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. No coding required.
Interactivity & Animations
- Hype’s keyframe-based animation system brings your content to life. Click “Record” and Hype watches your every move, automatically creating keyframes as needed. Or, if you’d prefer to be more hands-on, manually add, remove, and re-arrange keyframes to fine-tune your content. Hype lets you make as many scenes as needed, and a variety of actions can switch between scenes using smooth transitions. Use the power of multiple timelines to run animations based on mouse/keyboard events.
- Hype’s scene editor is powered by WebKit, the same modern rendering engine that powers Safari. What you create in Hype is what your viewers will see in the browser. Hype’s rich inspector lets you dive in and easily tweak every aspect of your content. Intelligent guidelines, arrangement, and sizing tools give fine control over element placement.
Native OS X Experience
- Hype was written in Cocoa exclusively as a OS X app, adopting most new Mountain Lion features and is gorgeous on Retina displays. It is intuitive and easy to use, letting you focus on creating great content. Hype launches in a second.
Hype is a 2011 Macworld Editors’ Choice Award winner.
- CSS Filter Effects to blur, change brightness/contrast, and hue shift
- Resource Library for managing images, videos, functions, and document assets
- Capo tool: easily set animation start times when recording
- New actions to pause, continue, and jump to specific times
- Timeline Actions which can be triggered at any point on the timeline
- Action chaining to make sophisticated flows
- The document's HTML head contents can now be modified
- Layout guides
- Scene editing improvements for rotating and resizing elements
- IE 10 and other current browser compatibility updates
- Retina artwork and icons for the app
Intel, OS X 10.6.6 or later