Hype allows you to create beautiful animated and interactive Web content.
Hype’s HTML5 output works on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. No coding required.
Interactivity & Animations
- Hype’s keyframe-based animation system brings your content to life. Click Record and Hype watches your every move, automatically creating keyframes as needed. Or, if you’d prefer to be more hands-on, manually add, remove and re-arrange keyframes to fine-tune your content. Hype lets you make as many scenes as needed, and a variety of actions can switch between scenes using smooth transitions. Use the power of multiple timelines to run animations based on mouse/keyboard events.
- Hype’s scene editor is powered by WebKit, the same modern rendering engine that powers Safari. What you create in Hype is what your viewers will see in the browser. Hype’s rich inspector lets you dive in and easily tweak every aspect of your content. Intelligent guidelines, arrangement, and sizing tools give fine control over element placement.
Native Mac Experience
- Hype was written in Cocoa exclusively for Mac OS X. It is intuitive and easy to use, letting you focus on creating great content. Hype launches in a second.
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion minor fixes
- Command-clicking lock/visibility will toggle all, option-clicking will toggle others
- Workaround for issue where Chrome and now Safari 6 images would flicker when using Dropbox
- Improved element placement on IE6-8
- Fixed issues where z-index may be incorrect inside groups
- Improved scrolling on iOS for the HTML Widget
- Fixed top crasher that could occur when closing documents with videos
- Fixed an 1.5.0 regression where button states might display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when resizing the document
- Updated to latest Dropbox SDK which handles /public folder deprecation
- Properly generates thumbnail images on Retina Macs for iBooks Author
- Hang reporting mechanism
- Better focus behavior for the inspector
- Quits faster
- Fixes issue where sometimes the spacebar could not be used to pause
- Better handles adding alias files
- Keyboard shortcuts for moving playhead will also scroll the view when necessary
- Improved ability to resize/move animations near the end of the timeline
- Fixed issue where duplicating an element in a group would make the duplicate outside the group
- Fixed issue where playing the main timeline on scene load could lead to wonkiness when transitioning to other scenes
- Does not show the iframe border in IE7-8