Human Japanese presents the Japanese language from square one in a warm, engaging tone. While other products focus on memorizing vocabulary, Human Japanese goes much deeper, drawing the student into the real mechanics of the language, all the while maintaining a warm tone and a sense of humor.
The goal of Human Japanese is not just to turn out students capable of repeating canned phrases, but to lay the foundation for real linguistic and cultural understanding. To this end, it focuses on helping the student to understand the core engine of the language, giving lucid explanations of key concepts and making frequent comparisons to aspects of English that are similar.
Human Japanese contains:More than 500 pages of main content
- Animations of every Hiragana and Katakana character
- Over 1800 recordings of vocabulary words and phrases spoken by native speakers
- Interactive games and review quizzes
- A dictionary of all Japanese words that appear in the program Human Japanese will impress you with its warmth, beauty, and wit. Download it today and start your journey!
- Added support for larger font sizes.
- Fixed misc typos and other minor issues.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later