In order to exercise smartly, it’s vital to know a human body it all works. Human Anatomy 3D — Bones And Muscles is an immensely useful application which will come in handy for all who want to perfect their bodies.
HOW TO USE Human Anatomy 3D — Bones And Muscles?
1. Get comprehensive information without complicated medicine terms;
2. Enter your body dimensions and personalize your training;
3. Read step-by-step instructions and perform exercises;
4. Create your own training program in the “notes”;
5. Observe a 3D human model and watch how muscles work.
Human Anatomy 3D — Bones And Muscles has:
– Highly detailed and colorful graphics;
– 3D animations that show the muscles and bones involved;
– Simple navigation and controlling;
– Comprehensive information;
– Step-by-step instructions;
– Possibility to create your own training program.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor