Hex-Editor : The ultimate hex source editor. Open any file types in hex format and easy-to-use tools to edit and compare hex values.
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Insert, delete, rearrange: Hex-Editor does not limit you to in-place changes like some hex editors. Hex-Editor can cut, copy, paste, insert and delete any amount of data with no decrease in performance with larger files. With undo and redo capability, no matter how large the file, Hex-Editor brings a new level of control over file editing.
- Small footprint: Hex-Editor does not keep your files in memory. You won’t dread launching or working with Hex-Editor even on low-RAM machines.
- Fast: Open a huge file, scroll around, copy and paste, all instantly. Find what you’re looking for with fast searching
- Bookmarks: Bookmarks within the hex display and fast access to saved bookmarked positions.
- Work with huge files. Hex-Editor can handle as big a file as you’re able to create. It’s been tested on files as large as 100 GB.
- File Comparison: Hex-Editor can show the differences between files, taking into account insertions or deletions.
- Smart saving: Hex-Editor knows not to waste time overwriting the parts of your files that haven’t changed, and never needs temporary disk space.
- Data inspector: Interpret data as integer or floating point, signed or unsigned, big or little endian.
OS X 10.6.6 or later