Helionaut is an open-world galaxy adventure game about fixing your TV.
Explore a procedurally generated universe full of diverse micro-planets, asteroid belts and UFOs. Find new parts for your spaceship and collect resources to craft weapons, tools and upgrades. Discover new planets, battle mean robots, and find what is at the center of the universe . . .
- crafting & material gathering
- fly to any planet you see!
- cool space and land battles
- 7 ship parts to find
- 10 blueprints to discover
- 20+ possible upgrades
- 3-4+ hours of playtime
- 3 playable characters, each in a different world
- space radio with 10 songs
Note: on OSX, the camera in the ship is rotated by dragging RMB
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor