Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file’s name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads.
In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.
All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
User interface changes:
- Fixed error/crash when editing rules with a custom attribute on the left hand side of a condition.
- Fixed script input attributes that are Spotlight attributes not being saved properly.
- Fixed incorrectly showing the options button for certain actions.
- Help button in the script input/output attribute editor window now works.
- Fixed number formatting options not showing up for custom text attributes.
- Tag field drop-down menu now dismisses properly when clicking on another tag field.
- Fixed menubar icons sometimes not displaying correctly.
- Sort into subfolder action now properly handles sorting a file into a subfolder with the exact same name.
- Now does extra checks for text files so that content matching now works for a wider range of text file types, in particular those without a known type.
- Fixed Upload action not working for accounts that are full email addresses.
- Now supplies date added for filesystems that do not support it.
- Fixed issues with passing of attribute output from one script into another script.
- Fixed Hazel not properly restarting after an update in some cases. May not take effect until next update.
- Fixed case when a duplicate exists at the destination, throwing the file away as directed was being interpreted as an error.
- Numerous engine fixes.
OS X 10.8 or later