Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file’s name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads.
In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.
All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
Version 3.0.16 User interface changes:
- Fixed corruption when a rule that used the "Add comment" action with a custom token was copied.
- Fixed sporadic crash while editing rules with custom tokens.
- Commas can now be entered in date patterns.
- Fixed the options button being disabled when using an external script for the "Run Applescript" action.
- When a token is exported from an AppleScript and then used in a pattern, the token is now properly deleted from the pattern if the exporting AppleScript action is deleted.
- Fixed crashes when trying to apply a match pattern against file names with accented characters in it.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later