HaTTiP is an HTTP web services client.
- HaTTiP has a simple, easy-to-use interface. Select a method, input the URL, set some headers, and you’re set.
- Request and response bodies can be displayed raw, or formatted and colorized for easy reading.
- Save each request separately so they can be recalled and reused later.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Clearing the request body no longer removes the Content-Type header.
- Updated to a thicker, easier-to-read font
- Now requires macOS 10.11 or higher
- Complex content-type headers no longer confuse the body formatter.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor