HandsFree 2 lets you use your Mac to make phone calls, send/receive text messages*, record conversations, see call lists and more. It couldn’t be any easier. With HandsFree 2 running in the background (with the always available status icon & menu), you don’t have to worry about missing a call or a text message. And we think the best part is that it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That’s right, your Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry or iPhone is compatible. It’s like Yosemite’s Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
- Wirelessly connect to your phone using Bluetooth.
- Call using the contacts list, use the dial pad or make a call directly from the Contacts app.
- View incoming SMS (text messages) right on your Mac.
- Send or reply to an SMS from your Mac.*
- Quickly see missed, incoming and outgoing call lists.
- Record important calls.
* Support for sending text messages requires a non-iOS phone.
- [Fixed] Potential crash when recording a call.
- [Fixed] Potential crash when plugging/unplugging an audio device.
- [Fixed] Issue where it was possible the name of an external microphone wouldn't be correct.
- [Improved] Reliability of the auto recording feature.
OS X 10.9 or later