- HTML Includes – Front-end developers shouldn’t have to run local server environments, or use PHP just to put one HTML file inside another. With Hammer, you don’t have to.
- Clever Paths – Wouldn’t it be great if you could just reference an asset by name? Hammer will search your project for the file you reference, and write the file-path for you automagically.
- Variables + Helpers – Set and use variables in your template files and bend your templates to your will. Hammer also adds helpful classes to your HTML link tags, making menu logic a thing of the past.
- Auto Reload – Every time Hammer finishes compiling your project, it automatically refreshes your browser to show your latest changes and keep things up-to-date.
- Publish Builds – With Hammer’s one-click publishing, you can share your work using a unique short URL. Show your clients, get feedback, then iterate quickly and easily.
Note: The demo version is 1.3.1. The Mac App Store version is currently 1.3.0.
Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later