H265 Converter Pro allows you to convert all your videos to MKV format using the H.265 video codec, retaining full quality and saving about 50% of disk space. Remember that Apple devices don’t support H.265 hardware playback; you will need third-party software to play H.265/MKV videos.
- Same quality as H.264, but with half disk space
- Conversion to MKV with ultra high quality using H.265 video codec
- Clean design, without complicated options
- Batch process
- Possibility to add new videos to queue on the fly, while encoding
- Keep audio channels in original format, or convert them to AAC 2.0 ch
- Keep subtitles
- Input formats: 3GP, ASF, AVI, DIVX, FLV, M4V, MKV, MP4, MPG, WMV, XVID
- MOV and MP4 compatible with iOS 11 and macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Available on macOS 10.13 and above).
- Keep EXIF metadata.
- Some improvements and bug fixes.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor