Growl is a notification system that allows any application to send it a notification, and then it displays it. You can (for example) be notified that you have new email, or that a download completed.
- Added the ability to run scripts as an action.
- Added the ability to control notifications via rules. See http://growl.info/documentation/applescript-rules for more information.
- Growl no longer hangs when receiving a large number of notes (more than 100) at one time.
- Webkit displays can now have custom close buttons that are styled.
- Made it clear when the application decides for priority.
- AppleScript increases the image size from 128x128 to 1024x1024.
- When using forwarding with Notification Center forwarding, you will now see notes on both computers.
- The Prowl action plugin now sends the notifications correctly if it has the notification click back set.
- The Automator action is now localized.
- The GrowlAction workflow will now read from the description of the Automator action.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later