GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, and so much more.
- added option to disable selection rotation handle
- added option to use standard folder icon as background for new folder icon
- rename by exif date supports now PCD metadata date
- improved HPGL import
- added option to disable tool tips inside image
- increased JPEG special file size limit to 8192KB
- fixed exception during "New Image from Selection" context menu entry
- fixed a bug during smart crop of large files
- fixed a bug during batch conversion of multipage PDFs
- fixed a bug in the copy command of the context menu
- fixed PGM import bugs for files with a width larger than 32000 pixels
- fixed possible display issue on Retina displays
- fixed possible bad colors upon opening TIFFs
OS X 10.7 or later