GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, and so much more.
- creation of XMP sidecar files for MOV, AVI, and MP4 added
- caps-lock toggles antialiasing
- IPTC editing does keep all old 8BIM records
- option to invert TIFFs with bad photometric interpretation added
- added function "Extract preview from resource" to convert and modify
- added Remove Bad Pixel batch
- added caption display to browser list view
- improved grayscale histogram display
- fixed possible slideshow issue on OS X 10.9
- crash upon opening some old batches fixed
- fixed possible TIFF inversion issue
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later