GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
- You can download the update right from this dialogue.
- The new version is also available in the download area of http://www.lemkesoft.com. The download will be much faster there due to the vailable mirror servers.
- First Steps Dialog: added drop area
- Add margins with percentage
- Open: added support for display of QuickLook preview of various files formats which uses a file package with QuickLook subfolder
- Preferences browser: selection color is customizable
- Black correction
- Automator action: remove metadata and extended attributes
- Make copy of Expression Media Library (xml export)
- Line Tool: Shift key forces 0, 45 or 90 degree
- JPEG special file size uses now the Finder scheme 1 KB = 1000 bytes for calculation
- Cocooner: white correction has now method switch
- Added note upon saving layered image to non-layered file format
- Browser ignores file open attribute changes
- Slideshow animations on 10.14 and 10.15
- Browser/New Folder with Selection supports alias creation
- Prefs general/selection: added option to disable adding an alpha channel if selection contains one
- Prefs slideshow/export: transition options
- Slideshow prefs: additional direction subfolders separate
- Fixed possible crash upon RAW import on macOS 10.9.x
- Fixed possible clipping in browser info panel
- Fixed import bug in some TIFF variants with 16 bit grayscale and zip compression
- Fixed possible ci filter preview issue on 10.14.x
- Fixed possible crash during using batch enhance shadow command
- Fixed swapped green/brown arrow during html catalog creation
- Fixed possible browser summary tab display on 10.9 to 10.11
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor