GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
- browser context menu: dynamic desktop creation for 10.14 Mojave
- batch action: change path one folder up
- browser toolbar icon: folder icon
- various display options for the alpha channel
- libRaw 0.19
- adjustments for dark mode
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor