GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
- Context menu entry: show depth data (if data is available in HEIC files)
- Create alpha channel from deep data
- Depth blur filter
- Depth black & white filter
- Added service menu item "GraphicConverter 10: Remove extended attributes (Xattr)"
- GraphicConverter will check the prefs upon launch and offer a rebuild/restore option if the prefs are invalid
- Backup of preferences
- Inverse fish eye
- Updated Chinese, French, Danish translation
- Option for vertical grid lines display
- Fixed localisation issue
- Fixed Danish xe8472 help issue
- Fixed cals import bug
- Fixed a bug with concat for images with alpha channel
- Fixed a bug in the dialogs "Add/Remove Margins", "Swap Colors", "Find and Replace Colors" on 10.13
- Fixed fax import issue
- Fixed possible sandboxing error message in MAS version
- Fixed writing of Exif
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor