GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
- effect: logarithm and normalize
- batch: logarithm and normalize
- browser context menu: remove camera metadata
- browser context menu: export folder images to csv
- improved browser lossless jpeg rotation options
- batch: create alpha channel from transparency supports a tolerance
- updated localizations
- fixed possible crash in colorize command
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor