GrandTotal is an application to create invoices and estimates based on your own templates. The built-in template editor allows you to adjust your layout to fit your company’s corporate design. GrandTotal works great in conjunction with TimeLog.
- The interface has been modernized and simplified.
- New customizable charts in the overview let you visualize and compare your figures.
- Document icons now are colored to provide a quicker overview where action is required.
- More placeholders for layouts
- Additional documents now can be added to Estimates as well
- Conditions now support cash discounts
- Estimates can now have optional items
- In Preferences you now can setup notifications that are displayed while GrandTotal is not launched
- You now can create blocks in the layout to display text only if a placeholder has a value
- Titles can now autocomplete whole blocks of items
- Layout lines now support insets
- Export to Excel now exports native .xls format. Columns that can be summed contain the corresponding formula in the last cell. This files also can be opened with compatible applications like Numbers.
- Import for .xls format (Clients, Catalog)
- The Find window now can filter by document type and search for amounts
- Support for custom time importer plugins. Check the supported services in "Overview/Get Plugins"
- Support for Toggl
- Support for Paymo
- Support for Tick
- Pick your preferred mail client in Preferences/Mail
- Help has been improved and can be accessed contextually (?-Button)
- Dropbox sync now supports business accounts
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor