goPanel is an incredibly intuitive OS X app for the management of web servers, an alternative to existing control-panel apps you install on Unix-based servers for web hosting. Easy-to-install and configure Apache or Nginx webserver, PHP, MySQL, FTP, domains, free SSL certs and emails on your server. goPanel lets you easily connect and manage unlimited Linux servers.
- Add and manage unlimited servers (VPS or dedicated)
- Install, configure and manage: Apache or Nginx, PHP, FTP (Pure-FTPd), MySQL or MariaDB, Mail Server to get each of your servers ready to host domains
- PHP and Apache on/off from selection of modules
- Unlimited MySQL/MariaDB users and databases, domains, ftp accounts and emails
- Unlimited FREE SSL** certs issued by Let’s Encrypt certificate authority
- Fail2Ban intrusion prevention software Install and Configure
- Setup scheduled cron jobs
- Setup backup for your files or databases
- View server logs and block IP’s
- Rollback up to 50 earlier versions of your config files in case you need to
- System updates – keep your linux server up to date
- 3rd-party scripts:
- WP-CLI + One-click WordPress installer
- Composer (application-level package manager)
- PHPMyAdmin(database manager)
- Webmailer (roundcube)
- Fixed Letsencrypt, we brought our integration up to date to the latest upstream changes. Some users might have to reinstall Letsencrypt to apply the latest changes.
- Fixed some UI locking issues when some tasks take a long time to finish. The beach ball should appear less often now.
- Fixed a issue with the MySQL installation process on Centos 7. On some machines this would fail due to some upstream changes.
- Fixed a issue where Postfix wouldn't accept emails from some Gmail users.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor